With more than 100 users from over 50 companies in attendance, Creative Mobile Technologies (CMT) and Mobile Knowledge Systems successfully co-hosted its first-ever REV Interactive Advanced User Training Conference on June 17-19, 2015, in New York City.
The three-day event, which offered technical classroom sessions, roundtable discussions, and hands-on training workshops, was held at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Long Island City, NY. Participants were also invited to an Open House at CMT’s new 40,000 square foot world headquarters office complex and garage (located at 42-32 21st Street in Long Island City) which provides 24×7, 365-day service to nearly 8,000 New York City Yellow and Green cabs using CMT’s in-vehicle credit card processing equipment.
The REV Interactive event also offers the perfect setting for CMT/Mobile Knowledge to engage in first-hand “interactive” discussions with its loyal, industry-leading, customer family. These collaborative, listening and learning sessions provide critical insight into understanding our customers’ operational and technological needs, and determining our next-generation product roadmap going forward.
The conference offered users a look at The Company’s latest product advances in the areas of credit card processing, dispatch, smart phone booking apps, and back office cashiering, and provided an outstanding opportunity for customers to “meet and greet” with CMT and Mobile Knowledge staff, as well as industry colleagues from throughout North America.
For Basil Rudawsky, President of St. Louis County & Yellow Cab Company, the event hit all the right buttons. “In this time of uncertainty with our industry, the information obtained at this conference re-energized me and helped me understand the direction CMT and Mobile Knowledge are moving to help us succeed,” commented Rudawsky, whose company has served the City of St. Louis since 1935 and boasts a fleet of more than 250 vehicles.
“In order for the taxi industry to compete, we need to embrace and showcase the innovation available, and collaborate amongst our peers to strengthen our service within the industry,” said Vice President Cheryl Horan of Green Cab & Yellow Cab of Somerville (MA), a 93-vehicle dispatch operation that has served the taxi needs of this Boston suburb for over 30 years. “REV 2015 provided the setting for us to accomplish this.”
“We were thrilled with the terrific turnout for this first-ever event featuring our integrated companies and product solutions,” said CMT Managing Director and Mobile Knowledge President Kevin French. “REV provides an interactive forum that enables a creative ‘think tank’ environment and real world input for our next generation product development efforts. It’s also the perfect opportunity for us to say thank you to our valued customers”.
* * * * * *
Here’s what other attendees had say in a follow-on survey about their REV Interactive experience:
– Learned about a lot of new features and spoke with other taxi companies and shared experiences.
– As a new user, it was invaluable to meet with MK folks. Lots of questions were answered and issues resolved.
– Rev Interactive was the first event that I attended and I have to say that I loved it. Being in New York City didn’t hurt either!!!
– I have been coming to the MKC Advanced User Training for around 10 years and they are always very informative. As per usual the venue, people, and food were great and being in New York City was a bonus too!
– Classes were informative and very helpful.
– I like how you allowed us to pick which sessions to attend so we didn’t have to sit in sessions that didn’t apply to us.
– Appreciated how the schedule was shifted to fit everyone’s needs.
– The best part of the conference was the round table discussions. It was great to get to hear everyone’s ideas as well as experiences with the systems.
– It is always great to connect with other people in the taxi industry and share ideas with each other.
– Enjoyed the open sessions the most, everyone seemed to be very well prepared and knowledgeable about their subject.
To learn more about TaxiHail and how it can help you to meet the evolving needs and expectations of your market, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org